Why Choose COF?
The Benefits of Choosing Circle of Friends Home Care
- We are a Locally Owned and Family Operated Business.
- We are your “one stop shop” by meeting all of your home care needs.
- Using the latest software technology, any on call nurse has access to your current chart in case of emergency.
- We are well above the national average in helping wounds heal without complication. We even have a wound care certified nurse on staff!
- We are one of the few agencies in the state to have our own Full-Time Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant on staff and not contracted, enabling better patient care coordination between you, your nurse and your physician.
- Many agencies are understaffed and cannot meet the level of care you are entitled too. Circle of Friends is well staffed to make sure all of your home care needs are met.
- Circle of Friends is Certified by Medicare, Medicaid and Waiver Services.
- Our Clients are treated in a fair, honest and ethical manner at all times.
- Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Our staff is friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable.
- Each client of Circle of Friends is like family, ensuring the best possible care.
- A 24 hour on-call nurse, should you have an urgent need or question at any time.
- Experienced Clinical Managers
- Mandated criminal background and adult abuse checks completed on all staff members and those contracted by the agency.
- Circle of Friends requires strict confidentiality concerning all client information.
- Our Home Health Aides have completed training programs consistent with state and federal requirements.